Phase 1b/2, Open-Label, Multicenter, Dose-Escalating, Clinical Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and PK and PD Profiles of Voreloxin Injection in Combination With Cytarabine in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vosaroxin (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sunesis Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Mar 2015 According to the Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this study is published in Haematologica.
- 06 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2010 Updated data were presented at the Chemotherapy Foundation Symposium XXVIII, according to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release.