Clofarabine in Combination With Cytarabine and Total Body Irradiation Followed by Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in Children With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Acute Non-Lymphoblastic Leukemia in Third Complete Remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.