Clofarabine in Combination With Cytarabine and Total Body Irradiation Followed by Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in Children With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Acute Non-Lymphoblastic Leukemia in Third Complete Remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 13 Jun 2018 Results published in the Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.