A prospective pilot randomized sham controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Botox for the treatment of men diagnosed with chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A; Lidocaine
- Indications Pain; Prostatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOTOX-CP
- 13 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.