A 12-month, phase 3, open-label, multi-center study to evaluate the long-term safety of PN 400 [esomeprazole/naproxen] in subjects who are at risk for developing NSAID [non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs]-associated ulcers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole/naproxen (Primary)
- Indications Arthritis; Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Mar 2011 Results have been reported in an AstraZeneca media release.
- 19 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.