Phase II trial of oxaliplatin in combination with S-1(SOX) in patients with recurrent or metastatic breast cancer (MBC) previously treated with or resistant to an anthracycline and taxane.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TORCH
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2009 Planned patient number (83) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.