A Six-week Double Blinded, Randomized Trial of Atorvastatin for the Treatment of PCOS Women With Elevated LDL Cholesterol
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia; Lipid metabolism disorders; Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 May 2013 Primary endpoint changed from 'improvement of vascular function' and 'androgen levels' to 'Brachial Artery Flow-mediated Dilation (FMD)'.
- 07 May 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.