A 9 Month,3-Arm Multicenter Clinical Trial of Treatment With Periocline Gel (2.1% Minocycline HCl) for Adjunctive Use to Scaling and Root Planing (SRP) in Adults With Periodontal Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Dental infections; Periodontitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunstar
- 27 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 850 to 600 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2007 New trial record.