Phase II Safety and Efficacy Study of the Monoclonal Antibody CT-011 in Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Following Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pidilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CureTech
- 30 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History