A Phase Ib, Multi-center, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of Oral LBH589 When Administered in Combination With Bortezomib in Adult Patients With Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 12 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 According to an abstract presented at ASCO, as of 24 January, 24 patients had been enrolled. Stage 1 recruitment has been completed and interim analysis is underway, with Stage 2 anticipated to start soon.