A Phase II Study to Determine the Activity of Dasatinib Administered Orally (PO) at a Dose of 100 mg Once Daily (QD) in Chronic Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), at a Dose of 70 mg Twice Daily (BID) in Advanced Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) Chinese Subjects Who Are Resistant to or Intolerant of Imatinib Mesylate (Gleevec)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 22 Oct 2022.
- 01 Aug 2017 Results evaluating cardiovascular ischaemic event rates in dasatinib treated patients using patient data from NCT00103701, NCT00101647, NCT00101816, NCT00101660, NCT00101595, NCT00103844, NCT00123474, NCT00123487, NCT00481247, NCT00529763, NCT01357655, NCT00744497 trials and and comparing it with external reference populations published in the Annals of Hematology
- 07 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.