F1J-MC-HMFN (a) An Open-Label Study of Tolerability, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Duloxetine in the Treatment of Children and Adolescents With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 19 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Primary outcomes amended as reported by CT.gov
- 01 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Sep 2008 as reported by CT.gov