A phase 2 trial of aderbasib for breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aderbasib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 11 Feb 2016 Based on the interim results of JANUS 1 and the phase 2 sub-study in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer and CRP, ongoing Incyte-sponsored trials of ruxolitinib in solid tumors will be discontinued, including the phase 3 JANUS 2 study in pancreatic cancer, the Phase 2 sub-study in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer and low CRP, and the phase 2 studies in breast and lung cancer, according to an Incyte Corporation media release.
- 02 Nov 2007 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 02 Oct 2007 New trial record.