An Open-label, Roll-over Safety Study of AGI-003 (Arverapamil) in the Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea (IBS-D)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs R-verapamil (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ARDIS-3
- Sponsors AGI Therapeutics
- 22 Sep 2009 AGI Therapeutics announced in a media release that it has completed the data analysis of ARDIS-1 and-3.
- 22 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed. This trial enrolled 349 patients and is completed according to an AGI Therapeutics media release.
- 09 Sep 2008 Status changed from planning to recruiting. Currently 80% of patients completing ARDIS-1 are rolling over into ARDIS-3.