A multinational, randomized, double-blind study comparing aflibercept versus placebo in patients treated with second-line docetaxel after failure of one platinum based therapy for locally advanced or metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VITAL
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 24 Apr 2014 Last checked against clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 10 Sep 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 900 to 910 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History