A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Tocilizumab (TCZ) Versus Placebo in Combination With Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs (DMARDs) in Patients With Moderate to Severe Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROSE
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 26 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-50%-response-criteria' has been met according to results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History