A Phase I, Open Label, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of AZD1152 in Japanese Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Barasertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Sep 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.