A 2 year extension to a 1 year multicenter, randomized, open label, parallel group study of the safety, tolerability and efficacy of two doses (1.5 and 3 mg/day) of everolimus (RAD001) with basiliximab, corticosteroids and optimized administration of cyclosporine in de novo renal transplant recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Basiliximab; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Everolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Nov 2011 Actual end date (August 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2007 New trial record.