A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Escalating Dose-Ranging Study to Investigate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the VAX102 Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs VAX 102 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 27 May 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 27 Oct 2008 Results presented at joint 48th ICAAC/46th IDSA meeting, held in Washington, DC, USA in October 2008, as reported in a media release from VaxInnate.
- 25 Oct 2008 Results presented at ICAAC/IDSA 2008.