Clinical Assessment of GSK716155 [albiglutide] for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus -A Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of GSK716155 in Japanese Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Albiglutide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Oct 2009 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD).
- 09 Jun 2009 This study was published as an abstract in the proceedings of the 69th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 27 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from I/II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History