Multicentre, single-arm, phase II study to evaluate safety and efficacy of cetuximab in combination with oxaliplatin and capecitabine (Xelox) for 12 weeks followed by maintenance treatment with cetuximab plus capecitabine as first-line treatment in elderly patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (28) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov