HSV-2 suppression to reduce maternal HIV-1 RNA levels during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Valaciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 27 Jul 2012 Results of an analysis investigating T-cell immune activation presented at the 19th International AIDS Conference.
- 17 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2011 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History