An open-label phase II study to assess the immunogenicity and safety of a booster vaccination with a heterologous Vero cell-derived whole virus H5N1 influenza vaccine in a healthy young adult population (follow up to study 810501)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A vaccine H5N1-Baxter (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 04 Dec 2008 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.