A Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label, Clinical Trial to Evaluate Three Doses of Tipranavir Boosted With Ritonavir (500 mg/200 mg qd, 250 mg/100 mg Bid and 500 mg/100 mg Bid) by Assessing the Steady-State Pharmacokinetics and Short-Term Efficacy and Safety in HIV-1 Positive Treatment naive Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ritonavir (Primary) ; Tipranavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 85 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.