A Phase II Study of Lenalidomide as Initial Treatment of Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Age 65 or Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2018 Results (n=288) assessing clinical implications of cancer gene mutations in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia by taking data of this and other four studies, published in the Blood.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results from this and one other study assessing the occurrence of solid tumors, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.