A Phase III Double-Blind, Randomized, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of ZOSTAVAX(TM) Administered Concomitantly Versus Non-Concomitantly With PNEUMOVAX(TM) 23 in Subjects 60 Years of Age and Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal vaccine (Primary) ; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 05 May 2010 Primary endpoint identified as geometric mean antibody titre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2009 Actual end date 1 Apr 2008 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.