A Phase 1-2, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of the X-Linked Inhibitor of Apoptosis (XIAP) Antisense AEG35156 Given in Combination With Weekly Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AEG 35156 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aegera Therapeutics
- 04 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Nov 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.