A Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel Study to Assess the Clinical Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of ViaDerm-hPTH [human parathyroid hormone] (1-34) in Comparison to Subcutaneous Injection of Forteo [teriparatide] in Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis and Osteopenia [bone resorption].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Teriparatide; Teriparatide
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 May 2010 Results presented at 2010 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis and 10th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- 01 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint 'change from baseline in procollagen 1 N-terminal propeptide (P1NP) levels at 96 days' has been met, as reported in a TransPharma Medical media release. Secondary efficacy and safety endpoints were also met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History