Phase I, double-blinded, placebo-controlled dosage escalation study of the safety and immunogenicity of adjuvanted and non-adjuvanted inactivated SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) vaccine administered by the intramuscular route.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aluminium hydroxide; Coronavirus vaccine
- Indications Severe acute respiratory syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 05 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00533741.