Nonmyeloablative allogeneic stem cell transplantation from HLA [human leucocyte antigen]-matched unrelated donor for the treatment of hematologic disorders.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Sargramostim
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jun 2011 Planned end date (Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..