A Phase 1b/2 Study of AMG 655 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin for the First-Line Treatment of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Conatumumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 29 Jan 2013 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 29 Jun 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 29 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 172 to 184 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History