Efficacy and safety of enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium (EC-MPS) in cyclosporine microemulsion based regimen in de novo living donor kidney transplant recipients; a prospective, open label, multi-center study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Nov 2011 Actual end date (February 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2007 New trial record.