Randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, phase 2 study of pemetrexed and cisplatin plus enzastaurin versus pemetrexed and cisplatin plus placebo in chemonaive patients with advanced, unresectable, or metastatic (stage IIIB or IV) non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Enzastaurin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2012 Results published in Oncology.
- 12 Oct 2009 Tolerability results have been presented at the 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 11 Dec 2008 Actual patient number (27) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History