A Phase IB, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Effect of Oral LBH589 [panobinostat] on Dextromethorphan, a CYP2D6 Substrate, and to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oral LBH589 in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) or Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethorphan; Panobinostat
- Indications Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 29 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2007 New trial record.