Phase I-II Study of Idarubicin, Cytarabine, and Sorafenib (BAY43-9006), an Oral Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF), Rapidly Accelerated Fibrosarcoma (RAF) and FMS-like Tyrosine Kinase 3 (FLT3), in Patients With High-risk MDS and AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 29 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.