A Phase II Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of the Combination of Carboplatin, Paclitaxel, and Bevacizumab Â± Combretastatin A4 Phosphate (CA4P) Followed by Bevacizumab Â± CA4P in Subjects With Chemotherapy NaÃ¯ve Stage IIIB/IV Non-Squamous Cell Histology Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fosbretabulin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FALCON
- Sponsors OXiGENE
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an OXiGENE media release.
- 22 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2011 Positive results were presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2011), according to an OXiGENE media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History