Comparison of administration of tirofiban in the ambulance or in the cathlab in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with primary angioplasty
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tirofiban (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGIR2
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jul 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 29 Mar 2009 Results were presented at the 58th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology (ACC 2009).