A placebo-controlled, ascending multiple-dose study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of dapagliflozin in diabetic Japanese subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MAD
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2007 New trial record.