Reactogenicity and immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' influenza vaccine GSK576389A in elderly adults (greater than or equal to 66 years) previously vaccinated with the same candidate vaccine. Fluarix will be used as reference.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 576389A (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (133) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.