A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multi-center study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Fentanyl sublingual spray (Fentanyl SL spray) for the treatment of breakthrough cancer pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fentanyl (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 May 2012 Results presented at the 31st Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 19 May 2010 Primary endpoint identified as pain relief as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History