A phase II, open, controlled study to evaluate the reactogenicity and the immunogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals AS25 adjuvanted influenza vaccine (FluAS25) in elderly adults (≥67 years) previously vaccinated in the FluAS25-014 clinical trial with the same candidate vaccine. Fluarix™ (known as α-Rix® in Belgium) will be used as reference.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 576389A (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 07 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (68) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2007 Status changed from initiated to in progress.