Phase I study of vorinostat [suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid (vorinostat)] with irinotecan, 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) and leucovorin (FOLFIRI) for advanced upper gastrointestinal cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Vorinostat
- Indications Gastric cancer; Liver cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.