Vicriviroc (SCH 417690) Treatment Protocol in HIV-Infected Subjects: A Rollover Study for ACTG Protocol A5211 (Protocol No. P04100).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vicriviroc (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History