A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Multi-Center Comparative Flexible-Dose Study Of Pregabalin Versus Levetiracetam As Adjunctive Therapy To Reduce Seizure Frequency In Subjects With Partial Seizures. [ESTUDIO ALEATORIZADO, DOBLE CIEGO, DE GRUPOS PARALELOS, MULTICÉNTRICO, CON DOSIS FLEXIBLES, COMPARATIVO DE PREGABALINA Y LEVETIRACETAM COMO TRATAMIENTO ADYUVANTE PARA REDUCIR LA FRECUENCIA DE LAS CRISIS EN SUJETOS CON CRISIS EPILÉPTICAS PARCIALES (A0081157]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary) ; Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 21 Feb 2013 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-response-rate' has been met, according to a Pfizer media release.
- 26 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 570 to 509 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History