Pharmacology and Toxicity of Erwinia Asparaginase (Erwinase; Crisantaspase; IND 290) Following Allergy to PEG-Asparaginase in Treatment of Children With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Asparaginase (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2008 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2009 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.