A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, active comparator, one-week, cross-over, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy, patient preference and experience of one-daily, intranasal administration of 110 mcg fluticasone furoate nasal spray and 200mcg fluticasone propionate nasal spray in adult subjects with seasonal allergic rhinitis (FFU105924).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Apr 2010 Results reported in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology.
- 30 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 11 Oct 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History