A Titrate-To-Target Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Biphasic Insulin Aspart 30 in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Not Achieving Glycaemic Targets on OADs With / Without Once Daily Basal Insulin Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart/insulin protamine aspart (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPROVE
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Oct 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 167 to 168 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2009 Planned end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.