Inoperable non-squamous NSCLC [non-small cell lung cancer] stage III/IV: A randomised phase II study with bevacizumab plus erlotinib or gemcitabin/cisplatin plus bevacizumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INNOVATIONS
- 30 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2012 Actual end date May 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2011 Planned end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History