Evaluation of the Response to a Single Dose of Menactra in Children Aged 5 to 8 Years Who Had Previously Received Two Doses of Quadrivalent (A, C, Y, W 135) Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine Before Age 2 Years in Saudi Arabia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (238) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.