A Phase 2, 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of J867 [asoprisnil] on Uterine Artery Blood Flow and the Morphology of the Endometrium, Myometrium, and Uterine Leiomyomata in Subjects With Uterine Leiomyomata Scheduled for Hysterectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Asoprisnil (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Dec 2008 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinological Metabolism.
- 27 May 2008 Trial sponsor and affiliate changed from TAP Pharmaceutical Products to Abbott Laboratories. Updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2007 New trial record.